JUST TAKING A LIL BREAK

Hi all. For those of you who read my blog, you'll notice I've been a bit quiet lately. Recently, I've been having a lot of fun creatively, directing all my spare energy at Cinch - my small new, freelance design business. Needless to say, this has been taking up a fair bit of 'free' time. Not only with the actual design work for my awesome clients, but also with all the admin, social media and whatnot that comes with running your own show. I've been having a ball and have been so fortunate to have just the right amount of work flow to keep me going thus far. However, I've recently decided somethings gotta give. And although I don't want to let Carousel Ponies go, I just don't have the space in my life at the moment. So... until further notice, CP is taking a blogging break. I hope I'll be back sooner rather than later. But for now, farewell.

1 comment: