- THE BEGINNING -

Hi, I'm Renee and this is my first blog! Why Carousel Ponies? Well, I've always loved vintage carousels since I was a little girl (think Mary Poppin's) and one Christmas I specifically requested a tiny carousel replica (which I still have). I also cherish my Karen Walker Carousel Pony necklace and have subtly introduced the theme into my yet-to-be-born baby girls room! I just love cute things and I suppose I felt 'Carousel Ponies' was a good representation of all things pretty, sweet and fun.

Currently I work as creative director for a small agency and, as touched on before, I'm a soon-to-be first-time Mama! I guess it's this new stage of life that has prompted me to start this blog in the first place. I figure when I head on maternity leave in a little under two months I may want a creative outlet - that is, amongst all the diaper changing, sleepless nights etc. etc! I also figure it's a great place to share my creations and discoveries along the way.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment