- THE BABY PARTY -



I'm so excited to be having a baby party in a month. I have so many plans for it and I know it's going to be awesome.

When I say 'Baby Party', I don't mean 'Baby Shower' either. I've never been into the age-old baby shower tradition where a bunch of gals get-together and play 'baby games' and sip tea... but I HAVE always loved a good party... so my husband and I decided to do a baby party instead. We have combined it with a fun-filled Guy Fawkes night where friends and family (guys included) will come to eat, drink and generally have a good time - no chocolate diapers insight!

However, I don't plan on throwing away the cute cupcakes and decorations. I'm currently working on some cool creations for the night that will add to the ambiance of the evening as well as a kick-ass playlist that will get all in the party mood!

Check out our invitation above.

No comments:

Post a Comment