IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING NEW

You may have noticed a new little look going on for Carousel Ponies. Yes, I'm in the mood for something new creatively, starting with CP.  A wee bit cleaner and fresher, it's been on my to-do list for quite a while, but finding the time to do it was a bit of a challenge. All things aside though, it's here now and I'm rather liking it (hopefully you are too!).

But my latest buzz of creativity doesn't end here. Lately I've been drawn to DIY home renovations. Not big revamps - just the little kind that turn an ordinary space into a place with a bit more personality, whether that be by simple adornment or clever use of paint. I haven't decided what project I'm going to embark on yet, however I've been gathering ideas and 'pinning' like mad all kinds of wonderful and beautiful things that I hope will inspire me.

Here are a few ideas I've gathered. I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions. Even better, share your DIY project!

A. Painted bottles and glasses DIY or DIE - Elle Interior  B. Kitchen Jars and Labels The Painted Hive C. Painted Corkboard The Happy Home D. Chalkboard Painted Fridge Pure Style Home


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous new modern look on the blog! So fresh and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna! Appreciate it:) Was a long time coming actually!

      Delete